Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Christmas Event, day 3.. A Freebie!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to share a special project using the the My Besties freebie available here.

Here is my card/project with some info on how i created this card:









This image is called Brooksie Book Nerd.  I decided to have her read a Christmas book. So i used a vintage book cover and reduced it and rotated it to fit on the cover of this book on this image.  I made a small slit and tucked the cover of the book inside. She is reading "Twas the night before Christmas" and that is why i added the sleigh and clock from Marianne Designs. I hope you have enjoyed this card and will give this a try and enter our current challenge that ends on Friday...or color up this freebie for the next challenge that starts on Monday!

Link to my blog with a freebie of the book i used here

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Bonnie. What a fun idea having her read a Christmas book. You are so clever.

    ReplyDelete