Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 14- Please welcome, Julie!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome, .  She is representing the My Besties 3D Deco team.  (More info on the My Besties 3D Deco team please click here).

Here is Julie's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!

Close up of 3D:
Julie used img Winter Scan0004

I wish you all a Christmas of Peace and Joy!
My name is Julie Gleeson, I live in Australia with my 5 children and Husband Ron. I love all things crafty with my favourite being Cards! My latest passion is 3D Decoupage, I just cant get enough and for this card I was lucky enough to have been given the Precoloured Image to use and made her 3D. This image is available in Digi Form to colour yourself!
I am on 4 of Sherri Baldy's Design Teams, so I get to play with Besties all the time, its so much fun! Scrapbook Stamp Society, Aussie Besties, International Besties and I am Co-ordinater of the Besties 3D Deco Blog.
I would love you to leave me a nice comment and drop on over and visit my blog


Please visit Julie's blog here to find out more details about her card!

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from Canada!

1 comment: