Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 6- Digital Image requests

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i am representing this team, My Besties International.  Please check back on Monday when our new challenge begins!

Here is my card/project with some info:



This is really exciting..i don't know if you know that Sherri Baldy will design digital images by request (and time availability).  This image is an example of how Sherri designs images.  Link to this image 347 here.
Here is a picture of my granddaughter that Sherri turned into an image:



















I hope you liked my card, more info on my blog here

To order your own personal digi please go to this link here

Grandma Bonnie

Please stop by tomorrow to see the winner and top 3 pics of Challenge #24 Distressing!

4 comments:

  1. What a beauty. So sweet.
    Nice weekend.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! GORGEOUS card!!! I did not know that you could request a digital image design! Amazing! Your granddaughter is precious :)

    ReplyDelete