Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 18- Please welcome, Sandy!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome, Sandy.  She is representing the My Besties Friendship team.  (More info on the My Besties Friendship team please click here).

Here is Sandy's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!

Hello Crafters,

my name is Sandy. I live in Germany with my husband and our two children.

I love to be creative. I prefer to make cards. for that I use every possible free minute. usually in the evening when the kids are in bed.

I like cards in shabby and vintage style but also clean ans simple. My favorite colors are black, red and craft.

I´ve been a member of the „My Besties Friendship“-Team since June this year.
The Besties are great and it´s fun to color them. I´m coloring my images with my copics.
I love these pins....

About three years ago, i finally had enough confidence to start my own blog. I´ve learned so much from crafters around the world. Their wonderful creations truly inspired me. Feel free to visit my blog on
http://www.sandy-sandysblogg.blogspot.de/ I hope my cards and the others creations can inspire you too.


Sandy used My Besties image 029 found here.

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see another awesome project from Germany!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy. Your card is fabulous. I love Besties. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, die Karte ist ein Traum, sooooooooooooo schön
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy, Your card is FANTASTIC!!!! I have seen it around but never seen the tutorial. You are so creative. Started a little early but want to make sure I get everyone, I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, hopping you have a fantastic day with your family. The most healthiest ever New Year in 2015. With all the inspiration, creativity and goodies you need for making your beautiful cards thought out the year and then some.
    Hugz from Wisconsin, Patricia
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sandy, This is such a fabulous card overflowing with gorgeousness. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete