Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties Christmas Event- Day 23- Please welcome, Irene!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome, Irene .  She is representing the My Besties Facebook team.

Let me tell you a bit about the new My Besties Facebook team, we have several My Besties designers that share their work on Facebook.  You can see their work by visiting My Besties Designs on Facebook please click here, or on Scrapbook Stamp Society on Facebook here or on our special Pinterest board here).

Here is Irene's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!

Irene is from Portugal and is also on the My Besties International team.

Please visit Irene's blog here.


The image used on this card is an Exclusive Clear Stamp that Create and Craft is selling here.

Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from Canada!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Such a stunning card..Your an amazing card maker..Love your coloring ..beautiful! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning creation...overflowing with gorgeousness Irene Mendez. Beautiful job. Big Texas Hugs, AntoinetteT

    ReplyDelete