Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Sherri Baldy's My Besties International Christmas Event, day 2.. Please welcome Andrea!

Every day for the month of December we will be hosting a My Besties Design Team Member from around the world!  Isn't that exciting!

Today i would like to welcome Andrea Nordhaus.  She is representing the My Besties Friendship team.  (More info on the My Besties Friendship team please click here).

Here is Andrea's card/project with some info and a bit about her below!


 I have created a Star Book with some Christmas Sherri Baldy images .

Now a little about me.

My name is Andrea and I am on the "My Besties Friendship" Design team and My Besties 3D Deco Challenge Blog.

I'm a big fan of the wonderful My Besties motives and it gives me a lot of fun to color them and to put it on my projects in scene.

I live in North Rhine-Westphalia in Germany. I am happily married and have no children. But I am educator by profession. I work in a kindergarten. There, I am responsible for 25 children. My job gives me a lot of fun. Although it's sometimes very loud and wild is.

To relax and to compensate, I'm very happy to work creatively in my spare time.

I experiment a lot and i also like it, totally foreign stamp techniques to try out,.

It gives me a lot of fun to put the stamp motifs in scene or introduce them as a design point of a packaging or other things.

I enjoy to work after a sketch. It's fun, the different materials, as designer paper, cardstock, Flowers, ribbon, lace, stamp motive, etc. to put together, and then a card create with these materials.

Other hobbies are different crafts techniques such as knitting the socks, crochet flower and snow crystals, Hardanger, cross stitch and occhi.

Likewise, I love everything about motorcycling. Together with my husband and friends, we love it, to make a motorcycle tour.

I hope you can make a picture of me and my person.

I hope you like it

Andrea (Link to Andrea's blog post here)


Please stop by tomorrow when you will see an awesome project from the Indianapolis, IN!

8 comments:

  1. Hallo ihr Lieben,

    das Sternenbuch ist eine ganz wundervolle Arbeit. Ich bin ganz begeistert. Es gefällt mir sehr gut. Ganz liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, was für tolle Arbeit und soooooo schön gemacht
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Andrea, This is just stunning! You are so talented! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Andrea what a gorgeous project you have here it's so lovely and very Christmasy Hugs Andra B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all for your kind words, i am so happy, that you like it... ....hugs Andrea xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your starbox is so beautiful!

    Hugs mia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card/project Andrea. i loved reading bout you, how fun! :)

    ReplyDelete