Saturday, June 27, 2015

We are so excited to Introduce our newest member of My Besties International, Clairebears!

Please help me welcome the super talented, Clairebears to our team!  

Here is some of her awesome work:
using image 566
 using image 647

 

My name is Claire, but you may know me as Clairebears, I am lucky enough to work part time which leaves me lots of time to craft.  The earliest memory I have of crafting was making paper clothes for my poor Sindy Doll.

I started trying to make cards about 20 years ago with cross stitch but I found that it took too long, so papercrafting took over, and I can't remember the last time I brought a card!

My favourite part of crafting is now colouring and I can loose hours still colouring a image up. My first ever memory of colouring was as a child was when I sat colouring in a fish in my colouring book, I couldn't colour it normally though - it ended up stripey! 

I have been so lucky to ask to join the Besties International Team and I really can't wait to colour them and then share them with you and hopefully you will fall in love with them as much as I have.

Please visit Clairebears blog here:   http://fleecy-fleecy.blogspot.com/


1 comment:

  1. I love your Cards Claire! So beautiful! Welcome Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete