Friday, June 19, 2015

Please welcome our newest Design Team Member, Suzi!

We are so excited to introduce our newest Design Team Member, Suzi!  
I have seen many of her wonderful creations and she is so super talented.
Please welcome her by leaving a comment! 

My Besties image "Little Miss Tulip"
This is a beautifully decorated My Besties bag!

Here is a special note from Suzi:

I am retired after working as a Professional Singer for 40yrs!!  Married to my soul mate and best friend for 42yrs, we have 2 grown up children and 3 beautiful Grandchildren.  I started crafting 6 years ago when I needed something to occupy my spare time!! little did I know that it would take over my life in a fabulous way and become my passion.  I love to colour using many different mediums, I  also love scrapbooking, altering, mixed media.  As you can tell I have a deep love of crafting.

Hugs 
Suzi 
 
Please visit Suzi at her blog to see her wonderful creations!
 
Suzi's Blog - Suzi Mac Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment