Thursday, April 18, 2013

Exciting Announcements!


Exciting  Announcements!

Soon, we will be announcing our Brand New Besties  Design Team.  
Every Monday starting May 6th you'll be able to come here and see our new challenge, previous challenge winners, along with our Besties DT cards.  

Don't worry though, Sherri's original team won't be going anywhere. 
  They will continue to post to Sherri's blog, so be sure to check daily at: http://sherribaldy.blogspot.com/

In honor of this fun news Sherri has decided to extend her sale for a few days!  Be sure
to pick out your Besties for the upcoming challenges.  Anyone buying Besties digis between now and
April 21st is automatically entered to win the  prize below.



Note from Sherri.....
I'm Extending the sale for you girls that asked me too......:-) My~Besties 24 HR SALE
Hi Girls!!!! I have a POP SALE for YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 Hours ONLY POP SALE!!!! Enter this Code ... SALESAVE25 ... to SAVE 25% off your My~ Besties order! Thank you SO MUCH for shopping with me and "My~Besties!"...Happy Shopping...Happy Crafting!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy









1 comment:

  1. Sounds exciting, can you apply to be part of the Besties Team, Sher?
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete