Friday, July 24, 2015

Please welcome Guest Designer, Julie Price to My Besties International Challenges!

We are so very excited to welcome, Julie Price to our Challenge blog! 

Personally, i have admired Julie's work for some time and was thrilled she decided to visit us!

Here is a little bit about Julie from her blog: 
Hi, my name is Julie and I live in NSW, Australia. I have a love of all things papercraft. I am an avid collector of stamps, ribbons, beautiful papers and flowers. I hope I can share some of my love of crafting with you!

Julie is sharing her card using a My Besties digital Stamp called Clever Chloe remix available here.  Or the clear acrylic My Besties stamp from the set called, You Are My Sunshine available here.
What a treasure to have such a talented lady visit us. 

Please, if you would, take some time to visit Julie's blog called: Stamps, Paper, Ribbons and Things.  You can click here to visit her blog.

My Besties Digital Stamp available here:
or the acrylic stamp found here and several other places online:
Don't forget out challenge is going on... Always Anything Goes! 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome, Julie! You're card is gorgeous!

    With love, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete