Friday, June 29, 2018

My Besties International Challenge- WInners Post for June

Thank you to everyone that entered our last challenge!
It is a pleasure to see all your wonderful creations.


Congratulations to our Winners and Runner Up's of our June challenge, Summer.  

Don't forget to grab your badge from the toolbar pages under the header above! 

Winners and Runner's Up-  Please contact Sandy at sandy.palmer@rocketmail.com  for your prize.
Winner badge is here.
Runner Up your badge is here

Winner (non DT) can select 4 Digis/printables
Runner Up- 2 Digis

Winner DT can select 2 Digis/printables
Runner Up- 1 Digi

from our selection.


Non DT
Winner-
22. Happy Stamping
Runner Up
 19. Cute N Crafty Mommy

DT and Runner Up Down Below
DT Winner
Runner Up
23. Caravan

Our Next challenge will begin on the 1st.  
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image !
Use our optional Theme and have a second chance for our WINNERS PRIZE!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, thanks for picking my card as the Winner. What an honor! You ladies made my day! Congratulations to other winner and runner-ups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my, thanks so much, Sherri, for picking my card as the June Winner. You made my day.

    ReplyDelete