Monday, February 27, 2017

Winner and top three- for February

Thank you to everyone that entered our last challenge!
It is a pleasure to see all your wonderful creations.


Congratulations to our Winner and Top 3 of our February- Valentine's- Reds/Pinks challenge.  

Don't forget to grab your badge from the toolbar pages under the header above! 

Winner and TOP 3-  Please contact Sandy at sandy.palmer@rocketmail.com  for your prize.
Winner badge is here.
Top 3 DT picks your badge is here

Winner can select 5 Digis/printables

Top 3 can pick one

from our selection.






Our Top 3 cards are below..  Congratulations! 
Your prize is the Top 3 Badge found here







Our Next challenge will begin on the 1st.  
Always Anything Goes with a My Besties Image !
Use our optional Theme and have a second chance for our WINNERS PRIZE!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the top three place. Also congratulated the other. I immediately mail.
    Hugs Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS to the winner and the Top 3!
    THANK YOU for including my card in the Top 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as the Winner for February 2017. Thank you so much. Congrats also to the Top 3. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete