Friday, August 21, 2015

Another wonderful visit from Julie Price!

We couldn't be more excited than to have another visit from Julie Price

Here is a little note from Julie:
 
My name is Julie and I live in NSW Australia. I love all things craft, especially papercraft and colouring with Copic markers, I am a Copic teacher and designer, having many cards published in Australian Simply Cards and Australian Papercraft Esentials magazines. I am on a number of Design Teams which I enjoy and love to crreate cards and 3D projects in a Shabby Chic style. I am honoured to be a GDT for my Besties with Sherry's adorable stamps and digis. I hope that my card today will inspire you xo Julie P



Thank you so very much, Julie for sharing another beautiful card with us her on My Besties International!

Please take some time and visit Julie's blog here for more information about this wonderful card!

Julie has used Bashful Bettie.  She is available in Digital and/or Clear Stamp.

Link to the Digital stamp here.
Link to Clear Stamp here.

 Don't forget we have our current challenge going on, Always Anything Goes with a My Besties image!

No comments:

Post a Comment