Monday, July 28, 2014

Please welcome our newest Design Team Member, Marion!

Hello everyone,

Since I am new to the team, I would like to introduce myself.
Some of you may know me already, but for those who do not know who I am, just a quick something about me.
I am 48 years old and live in the Netherlands,
I am still happily married to Ruud and our two lovely black cats make our family complete.
Our cats are two sisters called Moppie and Droppie.
I am into card crafting a lot of  years now, started with 3D pics and in the end colouring stamps.
I love to colour, it is so relaxing.
I always (hand)sew the paper edges of my cards and projects and usually there is always a cat somewhere present in my creation, these are my trademarks.
I love soft pastel colours and often use soft pastels.
Besides the card/project making I love to do ceramic painting and crochet.
I love to try different colouring mediums when my purse allows me too :).

And here is my introduction card:


Lots of hugs,
Marion

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fabulous colouring and design. Hugs Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the dt position Marion. Your card is beautiful. I love all the sewing.
    I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Marion! Can't wait to see all your future DT creations :) The card on this post is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete