Sunday, September 29, 2013

Lavender Winners Post!!!


Well Girls it's time to announce our winners :D !!!

It was so hard this week with all those amazing entries!!
But there only can be one winner....oh wait of course not!
In this challenge we have 4 ;-) :D !!!

First our runner ups:

#18 Tineke H.
#22 Teresa

Congratulations girls! You both win 3 digis from Sherri's store :D !!

Please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com.
Please put Runner Up in the subject line :)!


And now on to our Grand Prize Winner!


Congratulations to................................


#3 Kaija


Kaija, you win the grand prize of 5 digis!!! Your card is absolutely stunning!!

Could you also please contact me at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to collect your prize?
Thank you!


And now for the DT favorite



Congratulations to...............


#17 Vanessa


Although it's not a color you often used you made such a stunning card Vanessa, it's gorgeous!!!!

Please contact me (Cindy) at mybestieschallenge@outlook.com to claim your prize of 3 digis. 
You're also invited to be a Guest Designer in one of our upcoming challnges, I will let you know in what kind of challenge we like to invite you after you've contacted me.


I will be back shortly with our new challenge!


XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Oh, and can not, therefore, I will :)
    I want to thank from my heart!
    Hugs Kaija<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! Word! Cannot believe you all picked my card for the DT favourite! I am truly honored! Cannot wait to be a guest designer for you as well. So excited!!!

    Off to email Cindy right now!

    Hugs, Vannessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for al the winners.
    Hugs from Anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vannessa, your card was gorgeous! I was happy to see your card won! Kaiija, loved your project as well! Congratulations ladies, to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete